Topical Elegance - Non-Greasy, Fast-Absorbing, Silky-Feel
· Is for topical application only.
· Was designed in a GMP facility over 15 years ago and has gone through extensive analytical testing.
· Was originally developed to help small molecule pharmaceutical drugs get through the skin.
· Was redesigned to accept cannabis extracts and essential oils.
· Is anhydrous. No water-based solutions should be added to the formulation.
· Has a foundation made up of cosmetic grade silicones.
· Is formulated with a limited number of ingredients that are safe and of high quality.
· Has 24 months of shelf life stability.
· Is protected by approved and pending patents.
Flexibility and Customization
· Eleblend gel accepts essential oils to vary the scent of the gel.
· The gel accepts cannabis/hemp extracts including oil, crude oil, distillate and isolate.
· The amount of cannabinoids/gram will depend on the strength (mg) of content added.
· Isolate/ thick crude/ distillate do not adversely change the viscosity or feel of the gel. Therefore, these extracts can be added in higher concentrations than oil.
· Adding oil at a higher concentration than the suggested amount will make the gel too thin.